Pumpkin Season 2018 — Starts on Saturday September 29th
- Corn Maze Open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (10 p.m. Friday)
- Caramel Apples & Hot Cider for sale
- Cafe serving wood-fired pizza or soup 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (10 p.m. Friday)
- Beer Porches open Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Roasted Corn 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (10 p.m. Friday)
- Free Hayrides on the hour every hour to our Pumpkin Patch
Weekends and Statewide School Holidays:
- Corn Maze Open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Caramel Apples, Pie, & Hot Cider
- Kruger’s Grill, Wood Fired Pizza & Roasted Corn
- Beer and Wine (Friday, Sat. Sun. only)
- Free Hayrides to our Pumpkin Patch
- Pony Rides – 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Weather permitting.
We pride ourselves on an authentic farm experience. No cow rides, catapults or bounce houses here….just a real farm with real farm activities. Have a question…ask it here. Sometimes we cancel activities if there is dumping rain. We’re Oregonians so we rarely do this, but we will post it here…