Hoe, dig, explore, roam, see, learn, laugh, run…grow.
It’s all in a day’s work at the farm.
- Summer day camp program for kids ages 6-12.
- Weekly sessions are only $220.00 per session/per child.
- Unbeatable prices keep this program accessible to all.
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Extended Care: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact us by email or call us at: 503.622.9329
Extended care options AT COST ($55.00 per session) for every session of camp. Make life easier and drop your camper off as early as 8:00 a.m. and pick them up as late as 6:00 p.m.! Click here to register for extended care.
At Kruger’s Farm, we strive to create healthy, symbiotic relationships between kids and nature, and to impart practical experience, real skills, respect for, and unfettered enjoyment of plant life, animals, and the great outdoors.
Each one-week summer day camp session is built upon a foundation of 5 main program elements:
- traditional camp activities
- farm animal learning,
- forest, wetland, and farm ecology,
- gardening and agriculture,
- urban homesteading.
Each weekly session revolves around its own farmtastic theme that provides the storyline to the main program elements. Themes are general enough to accommodate the interests of each child and specific enough to present various theme-related learning opportunities.
Kruger’s Farm programming is designed to provide novel learning opportunities for those new to our community, while allowing seasoned participants to build on previous knowledge and relationships.
Kruger’s Farm takes safety seriously and vets only the most creative, experienced and competent staff.